Benefits of Long-term Rental Management for the Homeowner:
- Stable & Consistent Monthly Income;
- Less expenses as Utility bills (Electric, Water, Gas, Phone & Cable) are transferred to & paid by the Tenant;
- Reduces potential for security problems as home is occupied full time;
- Elimination of county sales tax obligation as any property rented for more than 180 days consecutively does not incur this tax;
- Buys time for homeowners that want to sell, by waiting out the current Buyer’s market.
Long-Term Property Management Services Accent Realty:
- Aggressive Advertising & Marketing campaign to Secure a Tenant – we market on over 20 different internet rental sites, including the # 1 site
- Marketing campaign with many third party sites for maximum exposure.
- Marketing on the MyFloridaRegional MLS, the largest shared property database which is available to licensed Realtors throughout the state of Florida
- Email Marketing campaign to Relocation companies;
- We typically secure a tenant w/in 30 day time frame;
- Secure Tenant for terms of 7 or 12 months;
- 7 Month minimum term eliminates Homeowner’s requirement to pay County Resort (Sales) Tax that is required for Short-term rental properties;
- Full Credit Check of Prospective Tenants: Credit, Employment and Rental History;
- Handle all Leases, Collect Security & Pet Deposits, Collect Monthly Rent;
- Inspect Property during term to ensure Tenant compliance;
- Resolve any Tenant Issues, Arrange Maintenance & Cleanings, Lawn & Pool Care;
- End of Lease Inspection, Final Reconciliation of charges for which Tenant may be responsible from their Security Deposit.